The Ravens held off the 49ers within the rain in Baltimore. Lamar Jackson didn’t put up his traditional famous person numbers however nonetheless did sufficient in poor situations. The Patriots, in the meantime, fell quick in Houston, as each the offense and protection had points. The Seahawks transfer up after taking down the Vikings in Seattle. Right here’s a have a look at the remainder of the NFL Energy Rankings heading into Week 14:
1. Baltimore (10-2) – Lamar Jackson killed the ultimate 6:28 of sport clock with a 12-play drive earlier than leaving it to Justin Tucker to beat the Niners with a 49-yard discipline objective as time expired. Perfection.
2. Seattle (10-2) – Pivotal sport, dwelling discipline, nationwide TV viewers, does Russell Wilson ever lose these video games?
3. San Francisco (10-2) – They could have misplaced the battle with the Ravens. However in some methods, limiting Lamar Jackson and that offense on the highway, they gained the battle.
4. PATRIOTS (10-2) – How unhealthy does the offense look? Tom Brady is now being in contrast with Bears bust Mitchell Trubisky.
5. New Orleans (10-2) – After Thanksgiving win over the Falcons locked up NFC South, Saints have had additional time to arrange for showdown with 49ers, a sport that would decide NFC’s prime seed.
6. Inexperienced Bay (9-3) – They will need to have felt proper at dwelling within the snow at MetLife Stadium. Thirty-one factors appeared method too simple.
7. Kansas Metropolis (8-4) – They should be inspired by the very fact they will blow out an opponent with a pedestrian model of Patrick Mahomes.
8. Houston (8-4) – Assertion win over the Patriots. Invoice O’Brien lastly one-upped mentor Invoice Belichick on his sixth attempt.
9. Minnesota (8-4) – Not that anybody is counting, however Kirk Cousins is now Zero-8 on Monday night time.
10. Buffalo (9-3) – The NFL has acknowledged the Payments as being official. Why else would the league flex their Week 15 sport with the Steelers? It’s their solely prime-time sport of the season.
11. L.A. Rams (7-5) – They’d a 180-degree turnaround from their earlier sport. The place was that staff towards the Ravens?
12. Tennessee (7-5) – Each time Derrick Henry rumbles for 100 yards, it’s computerized, Titans win. They’re unbeaten each time he hits triple digits on the bottom.
13. Pittsburgh (7-5) – Devlin “Duck” Hodges is the primary undrafted rookie quarterback within the NFL to win every of his first two profession begins going again 32 years. He’ll want an even bigger streak for the Steelers to make the playoffs.
14. Dallas (6-7) – They’re in first place within the NFC East, however winless towards groups with a profitable document, with Thursday night time’s Bears loss the newest. Hardly the recipe for achievement within the postseason.
15. Indianapolis (6-6) – They’ve gone from the highest of the AFC South, to barely hanging on to a playoff spot. An unreliable kicking sport is lastly catching up.
16. Oakland (6-6) – If the Raiders thought they have been able to problem within the NFC West, suppose once more.
17. Philadelphia (5-7) – They hold dropping, however haven’t misplaced a lot floor within the playoff chase within the division. Loopy.
18. Chicago (7-6) – Mitchell Trubisky really seems the a part of a bonafide NFL quarterback when he performs towards the Lions. Add on the Cowboys, too. Let him run, and out of the blue, he doesn’t appear like the worst No. 2 total decide ever taken.
19. Carolina (5-7) – Being overwhelmed by a two-win staff whereas clinging to scant playoff hopes didn’t do Ron Rivera any favors. No shock the pink slip adopted.
20. Cleveland (5-7) – Unsure what was worse, Freddie Kitchen’s vogue sense, or being crushed by a 3rd string quarterback who goes by the identify of “Duck” in return grudge match with the Steelers.
21. L.A. Chargers (4-8) – Eight losses by seven factors or fewer. The most recent? A pass-interference penalty towards cornerback Casey Hayward that killed the Bolts after they’d tied the sport within the closing seconds.
22. Tampa Bay (5-7) – Indicators of progress final week. The protection rocked and Jameis Winston didn’t throw an interception.
23. Denver (4-8) – Drew Luck, the seventh beginning quarterback the Broncos have utilized in three seasons, confirmed some promise. They’ll take it. Perhaps seven proves their fortunate quantity.
24. Jacksonville (4-8) – Throughout a blowout loss, the Jags might need unearthed a beneficial however expensive piece of knowledge: the offense is best with Gardner Minshew versus $22 million a 12 months man Nick Foles.
25. Arizona (3-8-1) – Not one optimistic takeaway from being throttled by the Rams final week. This was as unhealthy because it will get for any staff.
26. Atlanta (3-9) – Not less than it was enjoyable watching Younghoe Koo and the Falcons completely execute three onside kicks in Thursday’s dwelling loss to the Saints, together with one which was worn out by penalty.
27. Detroit (3-7-1) – David Bough’s first profession completion was a 75-yard landing cross to Kenny Golladay. The undrafted rookie quarterback was an instantaneous hit. Then the Lions protection confirmed up and spoiled the social gathering.
28. N.Y. Jets (4-8) – Overlook the three-game profitable streak. They’ve now helped two winless groups get off the schneid.
29. Miami (3-9) – They’re 3-2 of their final 5 video games, and scoring with trick performs. What occurred to the true Dolphins? Brian Flores, what have you ever performed?
30. Washington (3-9) – Have they stumbled upon a official working sport? Derrius Guice and Adrian Peterson appear to suppose so. They mixed for 228 yards and 3 TDs final week.
31. N.Y. Giants (2-10) – Eight straight losses. The case continues to construct towards Pat Shurmer.
32. Cincinnati (1-11) – Fabulous week for the Bengals. They win, to keep away from a winless season. And nonetheless maintain the lead within the race for the No. 1 decide within the 2020 draft.